Carlsbad, CA – October 2, 2018 – Opotek, LLC, the creator of the first mobile tunable OPO laser system, has taken its mobile technology further with the creation of the PhocusESSENTIAL laser system. Taking into consideration the needs of scientists in clinical and pre-clinical environments, this system was built to “essentially” match the desired characteristics sought by these researchers. The design was focused on providing all of the bells, whistles, and power with a much smaller footprint. The characteristics of the system are as follows:
- Based on patented Ring-Cavity optical parametric oscillator (OPO) technology, the PhocusESSENTIAL represents the ideal light source for photoacoustic imaging applications that require high pulse energies and NIR wavelengths for deep penetration of biological tissue.
- High damage thresholds combined with minimal maintenance and turn-key operation reduce system down-time and allow ease of operation.
- The system is contained in an ultra-compact, light-sealed, transportable cart designed for deployment into pre-clinical environments.
- A customizable, safety-interlocked fiber bundle delivers light from the system to the instrumentation and prevents system operation without fiber attachment.
- Motorized harmonics and fiber bundle delivery provide a completely hands-free tunable laser system.
For more details, contact OPOTEK Sales at (760) 929-0770 or email@example.com.